Greetings Ward 11!
My name is Emily Koski, and I am your City Council Member on the Minneapolis City Council. I am honored to serve our community – and I look forward to representing the values and voices of the Ward 11 community on the Minneapolis City Council!
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the staff working in my office, Melissa Hill and Corinne Horowitz. Both Melissa Hill and Corinne Horowitz are looking forward to working for the City of Minneapolis in the Ward 11 – City Council Office!
Here is the contact information for the Ward 11 – City Council Staff and Ward 11 – Council Office:
Melissa Hill – Policy Aide:
- Email: Melissa.email@example.com
- Work: (612) 673-3314
- Cell: (612) 248-0504
Corinne Horowitz – Policy Associate:
- Email: Corinne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work: (612) 673-2211
- Cell: (612) 398-8134
Ward 11 – City Council Office:
- Email: Ward11@minneapolismn.gov
- Phone: (612) 673-2211
- Webpage: https://www.minneapolismn.gov/government/city-council/ward-11/
- Address: City Hall, 350 S. Fifth St., Room 307, Minneapolis, MN 55415 (In-Person Meetings by Appointment Only)
- Office Hours: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM starting February 7th, 2022 (Online Meeting)
- Email Ward11@minneapolismn.gov for the information for the Office Hours Online Meeting.
During the first 100 days of my term as your City Council Member, I will be holding Neighborhood Meetings for each neighborhood in Ward 11, and I will launch Ward 11 Monthly Meetings and Ward 11 Triannual Public Safety Meetings.
100 Day Action Plan Calendar: Highlighted Events for Tangletown Neighborhood
- Tangletown Neighborhood Meeting – February 9th, 2022 from 7:00 PM-8:00 PM (Click Here to join the Online Meeting)
- Ward 11 Monthly Meeting – March 7th, 2022 from 7:00 PM-8:30 PM (Online Meeting, TBD if it will be moved to an in-person meeting pending COVID-19 restrictions)
- Ward 11 Triannual Public Safety Meeting – April 12th, 2022 from 7:00 PM-8:30 PM (Online Meeting, TBD if it will be moved to an in-person meeting pending COVID-19 restrictions)
- Ward 11 Monthly Meeting – April 19th, 2022 from 7:00 PM-8:30 PM (Online Meeting, TBD if it will be moved to an in-person meeting pending COVID-19 restrictions)
The complete 100 Day Action Plan Calendar will soon be made available on the Ward 11 Webpage on the City of Minneapolis Website, as will the remaining information not currently listed for the Online Meetings. If you have any questions, please contact Ward11@minneapolismn.gov.
I believe that during these times it is incredibly important that we find ways to stay connected. Please subscribe for the Ward 11 Newsletter, follow our Facebook and Twitter account, and reach out to the Ward 11 – City Council Office.
Council Member Emily Koski