Monday May 15 at Fuller Recreation Center (4802 Grand Ave.)
6:30 PM social time and pizza
7:00-8:45 PM meeting
This year’s annual meeting will be held in person at the Fuller Recreation Center. Join us at 6:30pm to connect with your neighbors and enjoy free pizza from Tangletown’s Fast Eddie’s Pizza. The meeting will begin at 7:00pm with updates from our local elected officials. We will end the meeting with updates on your neighborhood association’s work and board elections. Consider joining your neighborhood board!
- Elected Officials and Ward 11 City Council Candidates
- Preview of the 50th Street W sidewalk corner improvements and resurfacing project
- Board member elections (see below)
- Drawings for radon test kits and gift cards to Tangletown restaurants!
Join the Board
If you care about your neighborhood, we could really use your help. The work of the neighborhood association isn’t possible without the volunteers who serve on our board and committees.
As a board member you will …
- Serve with a dynamic, enthusiastic, and committed group of volunteers and staff
- Connect more tightly with our neighborhood
- Develop new skills while providing valuable direction to our organization
- Shape the future of our community
As a board member, you would attend monthly meetings, make decisions on how resources should be spent, advocate for issues that impact Tangletown, and contribute to new and continuing programs and events. Get more details on joining the board and board member expectations here.
We especially encourage people from underrepresented communities to serve on our board including BIPOC, renters, seniors, and people with disabilities.
To run, it’s as simple as nominating yourself at the Annual Meeting on May 15 or visit the Tangletown Neighborhood Association information table to fill out a candidate form at the Tangletown Neighborhood Day event on May 13 from 10am-noon in the Mayflower Church parking lot. Elections will take place at the Annual Meeting or by electronic vote after the meeting if the elections are contested. Learn more by contacting Andrea Siegel, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-564-3445