Monday May 16 7:00pm Online
This year’s annual meeting will be held virtually! Join us from the comfort of your home on Monday May 16 at 7:00pm. Register to attend here and you will be sent the meeting link. We encourage you to register even if you’re unsure if you’ll be able to attend so we can send you the link.
- Mayor Jacob Frey
- City Council Member Emily Koski
- Preview of the Nicollet Avenue bridge construction project
- An opportunity to connect with your neighbors
- Updates on our work over the past year and plans for 2022
- Board member elections (see below)
We will be raffling off $400 in local business gift cards to those who attend:
- 2 $50 gift cards to Prieto Taqueria
- 2 $50 gift cards to Prima
- 2 $25 gift cards to Holiday Gas
- 2 $25 gift cards to Tangletown Gardens
- 2 $25 gift cards to Sunstreet Breads
- 2 $25 gift cards to Kowalskis
Join the Board
If you care about your neighborhood, we could really use your help. The work of the neighborhood association isn’t possible without the volunteers who serve on our board and committees.
As a board member you will…
- Serve with a dynamic, enthusiastic, and committed group of volunteers and staff
- Connect more tightly with our neighborhood
- Develop new skills while providing valuable direction to our organization
- Shape the future of our community
As a board member, you would attend monthly meetings, make decisions on how resources should be spent, advocate for issues that impact Tangletown, and contribute to new and continuing programs and events. Get more details on joining the board and board member expectations here.
We especially encourage people from underrepresented communities to serve on our board including BIPOC, renters, seniors, and people with disabilities.
To run, it’s as simple as nominating yourself at the Annual Meeting on May 16. Elections will take place at the Annual Meeting or by electronic vote after the meeting if the elections are contested. Learn more by contacting Sally Bauer, Executive Director at email@example.com or 612-564-3445 or attending our happy hour with board members, details below:
Tangletown Happy Hour
Let’s enjoy the spring weather and get to know each other better over appetizers on Prieto’s patio! Join members of the Tangletown Board at Prieto (4751 Nicollet Ave) on Wednesday April 27 from 5:00-6:00pm. Learn more about the work of our organization and how to get involved. Let us know if you plan to come here, but you can also just show up.