- To report problems with your rental residence, call Minneapolis 311
- Homeline provides renter resources and free legal help
- Homeline’s guide to required repairs in your rental residence
- For affordable housing, visit housinglink
- The MN Attorney General’s office provides a handbook: landlord and tenant rights and responsibilities
Are you a Tangletown renter? Join your neighborhood board or check out one of our committees! Tangletown Neighborhood Association board seats are open to all who live and/or own a business in Tangletown and are 18 years of age or older. Getting involved with your neighborhood organization is a wonderful opportunity to get to know your neighbors, build community, and make a positive impact on your neighborhood. Learn more here.
Are you a Tangletown rental property owner? Email email@example.com when a new tenant moves in and we will deliver a welcome bag! If you own a building with 12 units or more, we are happy to host a pop up information event to introduce residents at your building to our organization!
Tangletown Renter Facts
- 22% of Tangletown households rent (2020 census mncompass.org)
- There are 140 active rental licenses in Tangletown as of September 2022, for a total of 492 units
- 82 properties are single-family rentals
- 36 properties are duplexes
- 15 properties have 3-6 units
- 5 properties have 12-30 units
- 2 properties have 80+ units