If you’ve been curious to learn more about the neighborhood association or one of our committees, it’s never been easier to join a meeting. You’re welcome to just sit back and listen or jump in and engage. Full board meetings will be hybrid starting in June 2023. The public is welcome to join us at these meetings in-person at Fuller Recreation Center (4802 Grand Ave.) or virtually on Zoom. Most committee meetings will take place on Zoom.
Below are our upcoming meeting dates linked to the virtual meetings if not hosted in person. Just click on the link below at the date and time of the meeting you want to attend. Alternatively, you can call in using the number and meeting ID listed.
- Building, Land Use, and Housing Committee, Tuesday, October 3 at 6:30pm Zoom Link Call in information: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 834 0587 9639, Passcode: 382338
- Equity Committee, Monday, October 9 at 6:30pm Zoom Link Call in information: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 816 4955 9802 Passcode: 699119
- Environmental Committee, Tuesday, October 10 at 7:00pm. Zoom Link Call in information: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 886 9090 2473, Passcode: 557205
- Livability and Engagement Committee is not currently meeting.
- Full Board Meeting: Monday, October 16, 2023 at 7:00pm at Fuller Recreation Center in the multi-purpose room (4802 Grand Ave.) This meeting will be hybrid. To join virtually: Zoom Link Call in information: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 847 4399 1534, Passcode: 361527
If you wish to join a committee, email us so we can add you to the email distribution list to receive agendas and meeting reminders.