For the time being, many our meetings are going virtual! If you’ve been curious to learn more about the neighborhood association or one of our committees, it’s never been easier to join a meeting. You’re welcome to just sit back and listen or jump in and engage. Most meetings will take place on Zoom. Trust us, it’s really quite user friendly! It does work best if you download the app, but it’s not required and you can always chose to call in to the meeting instead of using the app.
Below are our upcoming meeting dates linked to the virtual meetings. Just click on the link below at the date and time of the meeting you want to attend. Alternatively, you can call in using the number and meeting ID listed.
- Building, Land Use, and Housing Committee, Tuesday, April 4 at 6:30pm Zoom Link Call in information: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 834 0587 9639, Passcode: 382338
- Livability and Engagement Committee is not currently meeting.
- Equity Committee, Monday, February 13 at 6:30pm Zoom Link Call in information: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 816 4955 9802 Passcode: 699119
- Environmental Committee, Tuesday, February 14 at 7:00pm. Zoom Link Call in information: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 886 9090 2473, Passcode: 557205
- Full Board Meeting: (No meeting in December) Monday, February 20, 2023 at 7:00pm Zoom Link Call in information: 312-626-6799, Meeting ID: 847 4399 1534, Passcode: 361527
If you wish to join a committee, email us so we can add you to the email distribution list to receive agendas and meeting reminders.