Saturday, August 27
St. John’s Lutheran Church
Join us at St. John’s Lutheran Church (4842 Nicollet Avenue, Minneapolis) in their fellowship hall for our second annual clothing swap. Empty your drawers of clothing items no longer needed and come find gems among the clothing items brought by others!
Bring clothing items you no longer want or need (in clean, wearable condition -something you would give to a friend) to share in our swap then “shop” the items others have brought. There is no requirement to bring items in order to take items, so feel free to come and shop the swap no matter what. Mens, womens, and kids clothing of all sizes to be included. If bringing donations, please start at the check-in table.
- Limit of 10 items per person to donate; no restriction on the number of items you can leave with
- Only clothing in good condition – no stains or holes; not worn out – only bring if you would gift it to a friend
- No undergarments
- No socks
- No adult sized pajamas
- No workout clothing/yoga pants
- No clothing with embroidered or screen printed personalization (ie. team sweatshirts)
- No housewares, bedding, linens or toys