Join us on Sunday July 4 for a festival of food and fun for all ages from 11:00am to 2:00pm at Fuller Park! Live music featuring the Roe Family Singers, a band that marries old-time sounds from barn-dances, fiddle pulls, and county fairs with the rock & roll passion of youth. Food trucks include Finer Meats & Eats (hot dogs, burgers, pulled pork and more), Cafe Ena‘s empanadas, Cafe Cairo (gyros, shawarma, falafel and more), popcorn by Three Mad Poppers and 9-Yum-Yum Ice Cream Truck! A fantastic balloon artist will be creating ballon art for attendees, Blooma will host kids yoga at noon, and Mathnasium will be there with fun games.
Make sure to bring your cash to enter our fundraiser raffle! At $5 CASH ONLY per entry, you’ll have a chance to win from an amazing assortment of gift cards and more from local businesses. Your support of our raffle helps us cover the costs of hosting this event and the vital work of your neighborhood association.
Raffle prizes include:
- Restaurant prize pack ($390 value: El Jefe Cocina & Bar, Tap Society, Órale Mexican Eats, Scott Ja-Mama’s)
- Pamper Yourself ($350 value: Nokomis Chiropractic massage, exam, & x-rays and $100 to Lena’s Nail Spa)
- Blooma Yoga 5 Class Pack ($95 value)
- Nokomis Chiropractic massage, exam, & x-rays ($250 value)
- $200 to Tangletown Gardens
- $20 to Tangletown Gardens
- $25 to Órale Mexican Eats
- $50 to Mulberry’s Garment Care
- $25 to Town Hall Tap
- 1 lb. of Coffee from Sovereign Grounds
- $25 to Sunstreet Breads
- Oil change at Steve’s Tire & Auto ($39.99 value x2)
- National Karate Free Beginner Two Week Program Certificates with new uniform (X2)
A HUGE thank you to these amazing businesses who donated these raffle items to support our event. Now make sure to support them with your business too!
Bring your lawn chairs and picnic blankets, pick up some food from one of our vendors, enter our fundraiser raffle, and get ready to enjoy live music with your neighbors!
We ask that you self monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 and not attend the event if you have symptoms. Masks are recommended for unvaccinated event attendees.
While we aren’t able to offer our typical kid activities this year (there will be no parade, inflatables, or carnival games) we encourage you to considering taking part in last year’s scavenger hunt around the neighborhood on your own time: